IMUA Solid Hawaiian Koa Ukulele
Made in Honolulu, Hawaii with Hawaiian Koa!
IMUA Ukuleles use Hawaiian craftsmanship and efficient Japanese production techniques to manufacture heirloom quality ukuleles that will last for generations. IMUA Ukuleles are manufactured in a humidity and temperature controlled environment to ensure the best possible manufacturing conditions.
- Top, Back, & Sides : Solid Hawaiian Acacia Koa
- Neck : Genuine (Honduras) Mahogany
- Fingerboard & Bridge : Indian Rosewood w/ Abalone Dots
- Nut & Saddle : Tusq
- Tuner : Gotoh UK-A Chrome Friction Style or Gotoh UK-700 Chrome Geared Style
- Finish : Gloss or Satin
- Strings : Hilo Strings Nylon Black