What you’ll do:
According to your interests I will design an interesting retreat for you.
Examples of activities during retreat:
- Coffee at a hip cafe
- 3 hour decorate your ukulele Workshop
- Get your first Uke Beginnings session
- 2 hour Alternative Art Tour
- Lecture about the Ukulele
- Pick up your Uke
- Your second Uke Beginnings session
- Your third Uke Beginnings session
- Have diner at a groovy place
- Go to the Ukulele Club meeting and see the Ukulele Orchestra of Amsterdam perform.
- Entrance to museum
- Guided tours
- Uke with gig bag (value of €50)
- UkeStock Retreat Companion and sheet music guide
- Art map with nice boutiques and artists in the Jordaan area
- A signed Artist Trading Card from Crazy Orphelia
Date and Time:
You are invited to take advantage of up to 20 hours of group sessions per week with online advance priority reservations,for the length of your stay.
If enrolled as an absolute beginner in our “Uke Beginnings” package, you will to learn to play at least 3 chords, at least 3 songs, & 3 chord progressions in a matter of 1-3 days.
Sign up for this Retreat:
Please book by filling in the contact form.
Candace will contact you via email to design a retreat that matches your interests.
Where are all the Groovy Happenings?
Most sessions meet at the Uke Boutique or onsite at ’Outreach Events’ in the Amsterdam area.
Come meet Crazy Orphelia, our resident visual artist, and ukulele instructor aka Candace Bloom who teach daily at the Ukeboutique Amsterdam. Both Beginner and intermediate level sessions, Tuesday Visiting Artists workshops, UkeShops and a weekly Ukulele Club of Amsterdam ‘JAM’ held at at the UkeBoutique.